High Definition Support-None
Model Number-Bluetooth 5.0 receiver/transmitter
Support Memory Card-No
Feature 1-bluetooth 5.0
Feature 2-bluetooth receiver and transmitter
Technology: BT5.0, A2DP, AVRCP (receiver mode only)
Operating range: maximum 10 meters / 33 feet (without any obstructing objects)
Pairing name: KN321
Charging time: 2 hours
Battery type: lithium polymer (200mAh)
1 x Bluetooth 5.0 audio transmitter/receiver adapter
1 x Micro USB power cord
1x RCA cable(PS: If you not selected the “with RCA Cable”,RCA Cable will not included)
1x 3.5mm auxiliary cable
1x user manual
1. This portable, lightweight wireless audio transmitter and receiver is an ideal wireless audio solution for various situations and uses
2. Transmitter mode: wirelessly transmit audio from a non-Bluetooth TV, home stereo system or CD player to a Bluetooth headset or speaker
3. Receiver mode: wirelessly transmit audio from Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones, tablets or computers to wired stereo, speakers or headphones
4. Simply press the switch to switch between transmitter and receiver modes. Use advanced Bluetooth technology and 3.5 mm audio cable (included) to easily connect.
5. Ultra-portable audio streaming power supply
KN321 is only 44 mm (1.73 inches) and weighs only 18 grams (0.63 inches), but it has a powerful wireless audio streaming function. Put this transmitter and receiver in your backpack or laptop bag and take it with you without any effort.
6. Wide compatibility: equipped with 3.5mm cable and 3.5mm to 2RCA cable, this receiver transmitter adapter can be widely used in your computer, laptop, home stereo system, earphone, smart phone, Mp3 player, CD player etc.
Power on: Press and hold the power on/off button until the LED lights up
Shut down: press and hold the power on/off button until the LED goes out
Charging: Use DC-5V charger and micro usb charging cable. The red light is on when charging. After the battery is fully charged, the red light goes out and the blue light turns on.
1) RX: receiving mode, indicator light: blue LED
2) TX: transmit mode, indicator light: red LED
Pairing name: KN321, find KN321 pairing in the Bluetooth settings of the mobile phone. The blue light flashes twice per second during the pairing process, and the blue light flashes once every three seconds after the pairing is successful.
how to use:
1) Plug one end of the audio cable into the audio input terminal of the speaker, and plug the other end into the audio input terminal of the KN321
2) Make sure it is in RX mode (blue light flashes). Find the pairing name in the Bluetooth settings of the phone: KN321 click to pair.
TX mode will automatically search for other Bluetooth receiving devices (such as Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth receivers, etc.). The red light flashes twice per second during the pairing process, and the red light flashes once every three seconds after pairing, which is very successful.
How to use:
1) Plug one end of the audio cable into the audio output terminal of the device, and plug the other end into the audio input terminal of the KN321.
2) Make sure it is in TX mode (red light flashes). KN321 will automatically search for Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker pairing.